Where can I find just the "housing" to charge my spare batterries? I need one that will work with my wall and car chargers. I don't need another battery that comes with the bundle.
    08-30-12 02:03 PM
    Something like this ?
    Ecell - BLACKBERRY J-M1 DESKTOP BATTERY CHARGER FOR: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
    With this cable, charge phone and spare battery at same time
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Amzer-Conver...bUvbUpU7595137
    Last edited by BigwhiteUK; 08-30-12 at 02:10 PM.
    08-30-12 02:05 PM
    That's it! Do you know if this is oem? I'm hesitant to buy chargers made from who knows where and they end up overcharging and ruining the oem batteries.
    08-30-12 02:13 PM
    there are several suppliers, best to do a search
    08-30-12 02:14 PM
    I did try to find one that's OEM, but the only option is to purchase the charger/battery bundle. I was hoping that someone was able to buy an oem spare charger from the States. I'll look around some more. Thanks for the link.
    08-30-12 02:37 PM
    I did try to find one that's OEM, but the only option is to purchase the charger/battery bundle. I was hoping that someone was able to buy an oem spare charger from the States. I'll look around some more. Thanks for the link.

I will say that oem one is awesome. Yeah it comes with an extra battery but that thing is indestructible. Mine went through the wash with a battery in it and it still works.

Its a top notch product.

Sent from my Bold using Tapatalk
    08-30-12 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD