Hi everyone, I write on my Bold 9900 in German, English and Spanish, but there is one letter I haven't been able to figure out how to write it, and that is �, can someone tell me please how to? changing te input language wont work. thanks for any advice.
    � is by the way copy and paste, but i cant copy and paste all the time, have other stuff going on and need copy and paste a bit more than �. gracias.
    09-14-12 02:30 AM
    Hi everyone, I write on my Bold 9900 in German, English and Spanish, but there is one letter I haven't been able to figure out how to write it, and that is �, can someone tell me please how to? changing te input language wont work. thanks for any advice.
    � is by the way copy and paste, but i cant copy and paste all the time, have other stuff going on and need copy and paste a bit more than �. gracias.

As it happens in all the BB devices, you just need to press the "N" button and move the trackpad to the left or right till the "�" letter appaers. Same as the accents.

Cheers from Barcelona!
    09-14-12 05:16 AM
    Also if you change your input method/keyboard to spanish, BB will recognise the word and automatically will change it to the one with �

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-14-12 05:24 AM
    Thanks guys!!!
    09-14-12 07:51 AM
    As it happens in all the BB devices, you just need to press the "N" button and move the trackpad to the left or right till the "�" letter appaers. Same as the accents.

Cheers from Barcelona!
    Learned something new today....
    SwissCuban likes this.
    09-14-12 11:39 AM
    Learned something new today....
    i had Torch 9860 and learned till the last day from this device, now, with my 9900, am still learning, and thank God there is Crackberry.com!!!
    09-14-12 12:58 PM
    I too had the 9860 (great phone) but just missed having the keyboard. Now I'm rocking the 9900 bold.
    09-14-12 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD