- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
I have a 9900 Bold and cannot get the phone to go onto a blanket silent profile. I set it at vibrate or silent and still get some texts/emails/calls coming through. This is causing me huge problems when in meetings. Cans omeone please help?
- CrackBerry Master
12-13-2012, 12:58 PM #3
- 1,347 Posts
If you haven't toyed with the profile settings then Silent should be just that, silent. If all else fails All Alerts Off can't be modified by the user so you could use that. Also make sure under the Profiles options that you don't have user profiles set up. They'll overwrite the active profile no matter what.
- By ShortStop51001 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 11-18-2010, 07:51 PM
- By ShortStop51001 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2008, 08:24 AM
- By TylerDMan in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2008, 05:58 AM
- By sdseagles in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2008, 08:40 PM
- By teriogg in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2007, 07:45 AM