- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
SOS -mail is deleting itself! Smart tag app?
My mail seems to be deleting itself off the BB, but not off the server. I suspect it might be an app that is called Smart Tags, but I can't be sure. Nor can I delete the app. I have a Bold 9930.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix or it they know of any virus that might be effecting it and what the next step will be.
- 12-06-2012, 07:47 PM #2
Don't know what your issue is, but I can pretty much guarantee it's not Smart Tags. That has no access to your messages, and is integrated into the OS which is why you can't delete it.
- 12-06-2012, 07:56 PM #3
I'm even more certain it's not a virus either
Chances are you're running short of message cache memory, as that's the main cause for disappearing messages. Do you keep a lot of messages on your phone, and have you done a battery pull recently?
- By hdstn in forum SprintReplies: 16Last Post: 12-30-2008, 11:12 AM
- By mzscrabble in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2008, 06:28 AM
- By alwayzalady in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2008, 12:45 AM
- By F2 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2008, 12:35 PM
- By SirWillem in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 11-27-2007, 10:01 AM