- CrackBerry Abuser
- 143 Posts
SOS after updating
I updated my 9900 from 7.0 to the latest 184.108.40.2064 from Unicom, Now it is only displaying SOS, and won't get service. Not sure what to do. I am roaming if that makes a difference, but it was working before the update.
- CrackBerry User
12-07-12, 03:48 AM #2
- 78 Posts
Under mobile networks, change the settings to manual instead of automatic. Make sure that you have the option selected to revert to automatic mode when the selected network is not available. I was having the same problem, this seems to make it better. I was missing lots of calls and having lots of delayed text messages.
- By chadrph in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-08, 10:41 PM
- By BlackReef in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 07-11-08, 08:57 AM
- By yosment in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 05-04-08, 12:30 PM
- By millertime8 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-08, 03:07 PM
- By BBash in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 19Last Post: 03-09-08, 08:45 AM