Should I go for it until the 9900 releases? Or just hold on and wait. I've had the 9800 before and returned it because of the wobbly screen and I didnt entirely like the keyboard but what the heck I'd consider giving it a run again. Any opinions,advice, or similar experience would be welcome
    05-30-11 04:56 PM
    Trade, sell both, then buy the 9900 when it's released and spend whatever money's left over on cookies and mutual funds.

The thing about Android models is that they lose value very quickly compared to an iPhone because there's multiple manufacturers trying to 1-up one another every quarter. It may be a good idea to take advantage of what seems like a sweet deal for you. Of course, that's assuming the two phones are in good condition with no issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-11 06:02 PM
    Trade, sell both, then buy the 9900 when it's released and spend whatever money's left over on cookies and mutual funds.

The thing about Android models is that they lose value very quickly compared to an iPhone because there's multiple manufacturers trying to 1-up one another every quarter. It may be a good idea to take advantage of what seems like a sweet deal for you. Of course, that's assuming the two phones are in good condition with no issues.

its a 9800 and an IPOD touch 4G....not an Iphone
    05-30-11 07:04 PM

What do you suggest the cookies/mutual funds ratio be? I was considering 90% cookies, 10% mutual funds.

Even if it's an iPod touch, it still holds its value very well.
    05-30-11 10:05 PM
    i think u will do it since u started this thread. http://forums.crackberry.com/f235/an...ndroid-618827/
    05-31-11 10:39 AM
    Ok so this deal went bad. Now someone just wants to trade a 9800 for my inspire. I'm not entirely sure about this a good trade. Would you guys do it? Have you done a similar trade recently?

Of course this will hold me off until the new torch and/or bold touch are announced for at&t.
    Last edited by BBuserNJ; 06-02-11 at 05:21 PM.
    06-02-11 05:13 PM
    Hold them.

PG
    06-02-11 08:24 PM
    Hold them.

PG
    Hold what?
    06-02-11 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD