- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
someone please help me, asap.
both my mother & i have the bold 9900, she has the white and i have the black, i bought mine from a friend who deleted tha word mole, i want too trade phones with my mom, but she will only trade if i get the word mole back. please help, i've read so many other posts about this, but i dont understand how to do it, help me? c:
- 11-27-12, 11:34 PM #2
You should be able to just plug it into the computer, open up desktop manager and reinstall it. I believe I always see it as a separate application you can delete or add.@blueyestm
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-28-12, 12:15 AM #4
- 446 Posts
Now, connect your device to the computer (using the USB cable that came with the handset).
Launch BlackBerry Desktop Manager/Software.
Once the status shows connected (on the BlackBerry Desktop Manager/Software), click on the Tab / Options for Applications.
Scroll towards the bottom of the Application List (may take sometime to load).
If you can see Word Mole over there, then just tick the Check Box next to it.
Click on Install.
That should do it.
- By j.wolfe77 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-08, 12:24 AM
- By celey911 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 18Last Post: 08-24-08, 09:08 AM
- By shannieban in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 08-05-08, 03:27 AM
- By SoulPower17 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 07-11-08, 03:47 PM
- By Berrychick16 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-27-08, 07:00 PM