I'm having the same problem with Whatsapp. The main thing is though that if I turn the message integration off in Whatsapp, then now when I receive a message, it displays the icon in the notification bar but it doesn't display the actual message.

So for me it's either double the message in the notification bar or none. Any solutions guys?
    so how do we off the message intergration but we still do recive the notification on the bar that will display the actual msg on ONE application only.
    example: if i have a new msg from Whatsapp, the notification bar icon shud have the whatsapp icon with a red dot on the top right, plus when we click on the bar,it shud have the notification detail from whatsapp,NOT from Messages & Whatsapp.

some kind soul please help us on these....
    09-20-11 10:52 AM
    I think it just the way it works. When you click on the notification bar it'll only show what's linked to the messages application. So if you choose to not show whatsapp chat in the messages app you won't get a preview from the dropdown. Same goes with facebook or any e-mail addresses.

Are you using the latest version of whatsapp? It should be v 2.6.7421

If so, try re-installing whatsapp.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Foberry; 09-20-11 at 12:39 PM.
    09-20-11 12:33 PM
    I think it just the way it works. When you click on the notification bar it'll only show what's linked to the messages application. So if you choose to not show whatsapp chat in the messages app you won't get a preview from the dropdown. Same goes with facebook or any e-mail addresses.

Are you using the latest version of whatsapp? It should be v 2.6.7421

If so, try re-installing whatsapp.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    a friend of mine was telling me to do so too...but i already did and its still the same.. previously before the upgrade i was using the version before this, and hence, it was ok. it didnt appear in two applications for the notifications.
    09-20-11 01:19 PM
    I am experiencing the same issue. BB 9900 os 7.0.0.503
    11-14-11 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD