I jumped ship this past June to the iPhone 4. This phone is great. It's incredible. That is, if you need it for what it wa made for. My blackberry was driving my nuts before I switched. So was RIM. I bought the iPhone. I don't regret it. I just wish I could get a bb 9900. I don't have the money to purchase the device for 600$ or however much the retail price is. I really would like if I could get my hands on one. I miss the crackberry community. The ease of use on that darn thing. I didn't have to be paranoid over silly things like dropping it. any ideas on what I can do? Getting my hands on one for myself would be awesome. Please help! I can't stay with iPhone till February 2013!! Yea I'll get mt fix on this iPhone during my blackberry usage.

Any help would be nice! And thank you!
    11-13-11 01:32 AM
    The problem is that I don't have 500$ I can just fork up. I sure wish I did cause I want the phone! But theres like nothing I can do and this sucks . Why do phones have to be so expensive

I didn't have the option to decide between the iPhone and the 9900. The 9900 wasn't released yet. I'm pretty sure I would have taken it of that were the case.
    11-13-11 07:43 AM
    This is sad
    11-13-11 07:44 AM
    Craigslist sell iphone 400 use 100 of your own money n buy it. Iphones hold there money very well, I had a 4 and sold it for 400 and paid 200 to get the 9900. I live in canada so prices r a little diffrent.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-13-11 08:01 AM
    Agree with the above poster. Sell the iPhone, it will get GOOD money and pay the difference and get into what makes you happy.
    11-13-11 08:51 AM
    I personally couldn't wait so I found a way to put the 9900 on a payment plan with no interest - bought it outright. and then sold my iPhone after that. so I know how you feel.

times are tough but sometimes good credit is valuable.
    11-13-11 09:03 AM
    see heres challenge number 2. i know im gonna want to have my iphone for long trips and such. as a gps. Or for use and an ipod and entertainment since i have apps and am subscribed to hulu and such. I know the same thing is going to arise. if i sell the iphone i think ill regret it.

you wanna know the main problem? my Fiancee. we had blackberrys. i had the 9605, she had the 8530. we migrated over to the iphone together. now her childish self is mad at me for wanting to go to blackberry again. I know it may sound dumb but yea.. Im gonna get it anyway, but I need to iphone just in case i may want to switch between devices every few months as well. Know of any ways around this? or some payment plan i can go with?
    11-13-11 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD