so its a hw problem.addition it should be.subtraction should not.i have been waiting to update for a while now.im going to look at the iphone 5 and samsung galaxy s2 next month.but i was also hoping to see the berries at the store at the same time.now that they are delayed,i don't know what im going to do.but one thing is clear,i have a lot of bb experience so i wouldn't feel bad to re-up again with bb for another two years.but is it time for a change?i will see.but im not going to rush my decision.at&t its time to get all these devices out now.don't you want business??
    09-26-11 10:03 PM
    Honestly Kevin et al were assuming that they might throttle their mobile data bandwidth. I think that it's not that. The reason will be called iPhone4S/5 or whatever. For me as European it looks like they are more Apple friendly than RIM friendly.
    09-27-11 01:40 AM
    I jumped ship to TMobile on the $99 deal and my buddy got me 15 % off my monthly bill so I am now rocking my new TMO 99hundy after 8yrs of ATT.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-11 03:59 AM
    oh god......another at&t 9900 thread????
    09-27-11 04:44 AM
    Some of the prices on other carriers are a little high, but if you buy through LetsTalk.com u can score some huge discounts.

My mouse hovered over the "Submit Order" a few times on the site when they offered it through Verizon for about $119 after discounts. I didn't give in because reality set in, and I realized that Verizon's plans cost waaay too much.

I just wish At&t would give up on that stupid Torch and put the 9900 out already! Geez!!

If my 8900 crapped out on me, I would prob give up At&t altogether though (contradiction, I know). I just feel like Im not really in a position where I need to switch over to get the phone.

I am sick of this 8900 though...stupid trackBALL
    Yeah. I bought my 8900 through Amazon for a penny August 2009. I know it does not go down that low for Bolds but $100 would be nice.. Believe it or not I still have insurance on my phone. I lost it a year ago and actually used it. However I don't need it and 2) the insurance is going up to $8 on October 4th, So I am dropping it this weekend (traveling). So if I lose or break my phone before the release and then switch. Other than that no true reason to switch.

Also because the release is in November so I am hoping for some black Friday deal that would bring it to $100. Not familiar with cell phones and black Friday.
    09-27-11 04:47 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD