Hello,
    I used to use a BB9900 wich brand was AT&T, my network is Movistar Venezuela, so the ATT one was a unlocked device that i purchased on Ebay. When the ATT one get bad, i just went to a local branch of Movistar and bought a bb9900. What a difference, it seems to me like having 2 different blackberry models. the old one (att) was a fast and amazing phone, but the movistar one, is slow, it get freezed. One thing that i wish i had in mind when i went to the local store was comments made to me from other bb9900 users about it, but i didnt notice it because i was using the att branded one.

what do you think, are them different in hardware? or can i do something in order to change the way it run? what can i do????

7.1.0.523 !!
    08-25-12 05:31 PM
    there is absolutely no different in hardware its exactly the same phone just different carrier..have you tried a battery pull and also do you have many apps
    08-25-12 05:57 PM
    yes i do a battery pull out evry day, the clockwatch is when I try to read messages on BBM and Whatsapp.
    Only additional app i have instaled on it are: Whastsapp and UberSocial. No more third party app.
    08-26-12 11:12 AM
    Make sure to clean your memory and make sure you don't have too many apps clogging your RAM. always update your software. other than that, can't say much.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-26-12 04:58 PM
    Hola yo uso !old 9900 con Vodafone Espana y me va excelente... Inicialmente cuando lo compre si era lento y se colgaba despues que actualice excelente... Ahora tengo la Beta del OS 7.1.0.649 pero se esta reletizando un poco tiene unos cuantos bugs, el OS mas estable que he tenido es el OS7.1.0.569 es el mejor que he probado y mira que tengo bastantes app en el.
    De lo que comentas pienso que pueda ser la RED ya que para los efectos es el mismo telefono y software para todos! El rendimiento lo da la Red

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-26-12 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD