Does anyone know similar applications "slider lock" but that can lock automatically when inserted into the holster, please let me know.
    Thank you.
    04-22-12 12:58 PM
    04-22-12 09:00 PM
    I'm aware this isn't the difinitive answer you're expecting, but have you checked AppWorld and/or the Crackberry App Store? There's a selection of locking apps, and more than a couple that use slide to unlock. And I recommend AppWorld as some developers have problems getting paid by Mobihand.
    04-22-12 09:10 PM
    I'm aware this isn't the difinitive answer you're expecting, but have you checked AppWorld and/or the Crackberry App Store? There's a selection of locking apps, and more than a couple that use slide to unlock. And I recommend AppWorld as some developers have problems getting paid by Mobihand.
    thanks for info, but heard from people who already enjoy the application it would be nice.
    04-22-12 09:15 PM
    thanks for info, but heard from people who already enjoy the application it would be nice.
    Perfectly understandable. I unfortunately can't assist with that as I use the native password lock and screen lock on my 9930. I used to use Pattern Lock on my last BB and found it to be everything it was claimed to be, and did not have any adverse affects on my device.
    04-22-12 09:19 PM
    I don't know if this will help or not. I use slider lock in conjunction with extra keys. I have slider lock set to lock after back light off and I have the extra keys set to turn back light off.
    04-22-12 09:52 PM
    can anybody help me?
    05-03-12 06:59 AM
    Do you want to have the phone lock when you insert it into the OEM holster? You can set the phone to do that in the Options menu...

Options -> Security -> Password

Then check off the "Lock handheld upon holstering" option.

JB
    05-03-12 07:12 AM
    I just checked and Pattern Lock has the option to lock when holstering.
    05-03-12 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD