OK, I take back everything I said about not needing extra convenience keys on the 9930. Having SixTools on mine is awesome. I especially like the battery indicator. Before having SixTools installed, I was constantly checking the battery level manually. Thanks, CrackBerry and SixTools!
    09-13-11 02:29 AM
    Glad you're liking it!
    09-13-11 03:54 PM
    Yeah its a great app. Always heard about it but finally installed it a few days ago!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-11 09:17 PM
    Yup Six Tools is pretty awesome for the price. Only thing I hope they fix is the convenience keys activating even when the phone is in sleep mode.
    09-13-11 09:44 PM
    Better than NOT working - and then having to open the app to make it work, as my 9900 does...
    09-13-11 10:04 PM
    Loving it... Using SixTools and Breaking News = awesome
    09-13-11 10:14 PM
    I'm loving it too. Here is one thing though not sure if it is supposed to happen but if I restart my phone the startup video doesn't play until I put in my password which kinda makes it useless as an alert that the phone has booted back up. Other then that everything is great, loving the built-in screenshot ability
    09-13-11 10:32 PM
    I'm loving it too. Here is one thing though not sure if it is supposed to happen but if I restart my phone the startup video doesn't play until I put in my password which kinda makes it useless as an alert that the phone has booted back up. Other then that everything is great, loving the built-in screenshot ability
    I wouldn't say that it's useless as security trumps a start-up video any day of the week.
    09-13-11 10:45 PM
    I wouldn't say that it's useless as security trumps a start-up video any day of the week.
    Yeah obviously... I meant the video would be useless as an alert that the phone has booted... I prefer the security over the video no doubt.
    09-13-11 11:53 PM
    I actually didnt install it on my 9900 due to it being, 6 tools as opposed to 7tools. I guess Ill add this to the list of things to do today. One of if not my favorite app. absolutely essential.
    09-14-11 09:40 AM
    To be honest, Its probably the best app for OS7 devices. The new screenshot feature is jsut brilliant i can post thigns straight to groups, facebook, bbm, etc. The extra convenience keys are also a huge plus and the app it self is great. Best money i spent on apps.
    09-14-11 10:02 AM
    OK, I take back everything I said about not needing extra convenience keys on the 9930. Having SixTools on mine is awesome. I especially like the battery indicator. Before having SixTools installed, I was constantly checking the battery level manually. Thanks, CrackBerry and SixTools!
    I just discovered it and love it for the same reasons you said. So thank you to the poster just below you (that's where i saw it). The only thing I don't get is when i go to options my battery level percent is one or two points lower than the one on my homescreen now says (the one from sixtools).

edit: i just checked again and it has seem to have caught up to what the percentage in the options says. maybe it needed to sync together still since i just downloaded it.

edit again. ok now the icon says 63% and in options it says 65% what's up with that?

andd third edit, now the icon says 62 percent and in options it jumped down to 60. I guess the icon/app is more accurate?
    Last edited by ShaneN.; 09-15-11 at 06:51 PM.
    09-15-11 06:22 PM
    Fantastic tool..well worth the $ spent. Only minor gripe is when I reboot my 9900 I need to restart sixtool for the assigned keys to work.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-15-11 07:06 PM
    Fantastic tool..well worth the $ spent. Only minor gripe is when I reboot my 9900 I need to restart sixtool for the assigned keys to work.

I agree, that's the one thing that bugs me.. I mean if there is no way around this, I wouldn't even mind if there was a setting to turn on that made the app load up when the phone was restarted.. even just so it loads up and then exits out or something. It's frustrating when I restart my phone at some point and forgot that I did and get annoyed that none of the buttons are working then have to find the app open it then close it. I mean it takes like 3 seconds out of my day, its SO FRUSTRATING UGHH [; haha

(Sorry that was more blown up then it should have been [; By far my favorite app I have on my phone (besides QuickLaunch) and between the two, they are the essential MUST HAVE apps for the new phones with limited shortcut keys, Nice job developer!)

Oh and PS. 1 other TINY TINY TINY buggy thing with the app, when the phone is locked and a side button is touched (say even 3) when the phone is unlocked, all 3 apps are opened up. It would be cool to make it auto disable when the phone is locked etc.

Thanks again, love the app!
    Last edited by flip4life4751; 09-15-11 at 07:29 PM.
    09-15-11 07:26 PM
    i will give it a try..surely its pain to check battery into the menu
    damn its nice. coming out from sgs2 ( just buy 9900 yesterday) the network diagnostics and tools is just fantastic.
    does anyone check on the battery life/consumption?
    Last edited by sportline; 09-15-11 at 08:55 PM.
    ShaneN. likes this.
    09-15-11 08:49 PM

same prob here. the fact the keys still work while the bb is still in the case.

Other than these gripes its an excellent app
    09-15-11 09:09 PM
    Ok is it just me or does this app drain battery? I haven't been doing much on my phone since I loaded it and it has dropped like 22%.
    09-15-11 10:12 PM
    i think i make a mistake - my phone is 9900 - then the phone get warm - battery drains but not much - Think it will only work for 9930/CDMA only..?
    09-15-11 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD