Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By ericrangel76
  • 1 Post By Deanig_12
  • 1 Post By Diok_Mhf
  • 1 Post By Taigatrommel
  • 1 Post By homer1475
  • 1 Post By _Zodiac_
  • 1 Post By homer1475
  • 1 Post By xSt0rmTroop3Rx
  1. Deanig_12's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,697 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,362 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Question shud u upgrade my software or not im stuck!! :/

    hi all im currently running 7.1bundle2061 (v7.1.0.714) platform 5.1.0.532 i was just wondering if i shud update the software on this device adn whats the new os like on it can anyone help and would it work on my bb bold 9900 my carier is 3 network.





    Thanks from dean
  2. Diok_Mhf's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    413 Posts
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default

    You Have Two Options .746 Or .794 Links Below And Comments From Users Read For Yourself Which Is Better

    Official OS 7.1.0.746 for the BlackBerry Bold 9900 from UTS | CrackBerry.com


    Latest 9900 Official OS 7.1.0.794 from China Unicom
  3. Deanig_12's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,697 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,362 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    aww thanks
  4. ericrangel76's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    123 Posts
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    PIN
    28A4C625
    #4  

    Default shud u upgrade my software or not im stuck!! :/

    I would give Berrylicious Ultimate hybrid a try. There so much better than the official OS's.


    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Legal Eagle likes this.
  5. Deanig_12's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,697 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,362 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

    Default

    why what a hybird???
  6. Phill_UK's Avatar
    CrackBerry Wiseguy

    Posts
    12,725 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,838 Global Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Seriously?
    I thought you were here to help others... happy to help :D
  7. Deanig_12's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,697 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,362 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

    Default

    yh i am i dont know everything ivew just a crackberry user :S whats with the sarcastinous :S just because i know sumthings dosent mean i know all!!!!! :@
    BigwhiteUK likes this.
  8. Diok_Mhf's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    413 Posts
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Hybrid Os: a mix and match of various OS files. basically contains the best parts of all different os builds.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
  9. Taigatrommel's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,912 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,044 Global Posts
    #9  

    Default

    I updated from .714 to .746 and besides the new LED options under profiles, I am not actually impressed with it. I mean .746 ain't worse than .714, but I haven't really noticed any improvements which would make it a "must have" firmware. Browser appears to be a bit faster, however I do see the sandclock a tad more often compared to .714. Unless you really, really want to have (limited) inbuilt LED options, I would wait for the next major firmware release, which will most likely be a .8xx
    Deanig_12 likes this.
  10. homer1475's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,360 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deani12 View Post
    hi all im currently running 7.1bundle2061 (v7.1.0.714) platform 5.1.0.532 i was just wondering if i shud update the software on this device adn whats the new os like on it can anyone help and would it work on my bb bold 9900 my carier is 3 network.
    Quote Originally Posted by deani12 View Post
    yh i am i dont know everything ivew just a crackberry user :S whats with the sarcastinous :S just because i know sumthings dosent mean i know all!!!!! :@
    Slowing down and learning to type and/or spell, with a little punctiation would be a start. You can't help people if they can't understand you.
    PiotrJot likes this.
  11. Deanig_12's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,697 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,362 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

    Default

    just because i get my words mixed up :S yh its well funny to take the **** out off people with dislexia aint it and thanks Taigatrommel ill keep that in mind thankyou to the people who did help and the others if you dont understand then dont bother looking simple as that!!
  12. Deanig_12's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,697 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,362 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

    Default

    end of day not everyone is perfect or punctual i had trouble wrighting and speeling all my life was no need to be so rude
  13. _Zodiac_'s Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    34 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Back to your point. In my view 714 is still relative up to date. Unless you are having issues with your phone I would wait for a .8xx release. I also ran .714 for a while but I had random reboots or shutdowns so I actually went back to .569. I'm also waiting for either a Multilanguage version of .794 or a newer build.

    Just my 2 cents worth.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
  14. homer1475's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,360 Posts
    #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deani24 View Post
    just because i get my words mixed up :S yh its well funny to take the **** out off people with dislexia aint it and thanks Taigatrommel ill keep that in mind thankyou to the people who did help and the others if you dont understand then dont bother looking simple as that!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deani24 View Post
    end of day not everyone is perfect or punctual i had trouble wrighting and speeling all my life was no need to be so rude
    Actually my wife has a bad case of dyslexia, and if she slows down, and sometimes rereads whats wrote, she can read and write fairly well. That is not an excuse.

    And I still stand by my comment, If people cant understand what your writing, then you really cant help people. I wasn't being rude, just stating a fact. We don't "talk" on the internet, we write with words, and if those words are jumbled, spelled wrong, or have run on sentences with no punctuation, it makes it really tough to understand the person. Besides, every modern browser has spell check at the very least
    .
    I've never confessed to being perfect in spelling and/or punctuation, but I ALWAYS proof read what I wrote and TRY to make it legible. If people can't understand what I wrote, I can't get my point across.
    Deanig_12 likes this.
  15. xSt0rmTroop3Rx's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    244 Posts
    PIN
    Why so serious?
    #15  

    Default Re: shud u upgrade my software or not im stuck!! :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Deani24 View Post
    yh i am i dont know everything ivew just a crackberry user :S whats with the sarcastinous :S just because i know sumthings dosent mean i know all!!!!! :@
    O.O

    Sarcastinous (n): The rare and untreatable condition wherein sarcasm physically becomes a tumorous extension of ones' body.

    See also: Stickittothemaneosis.
    Deanig_12 likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. How to know whether or not im using my wifi..
    By jxke in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-10, 03:17 AM
  2. How to know whether or not im using my wifi..
    By jxke in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-10, 03:17 AM
  3. i cant decide to keep my storm or not
    By loudsystem in forum BlackBerry Storm
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-03-09, 03:42 PM
  4. Upgrade to .90 or not??
    By madphone in forum Storm OS Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-09, 04:06 PM
  5. verizon Letter in mail Telling Me to Upgrade My Software
    By tonysak in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-19-08, 08:40 PM

Posting Permissions