Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By ericrangel76
  • 1 Post By Diok_Mhf
  • 1 Post By Taigatrommel
  • 1 Post By homer1475
  • 1 Post By _Zodiac_
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,787 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question shud u upgrade my software or not im stuck!! :/

hi all im currently running 7.1bundle2061 (v7.1.0.714) platform 5.1.0.532 i was just wondering if i shud update the software on this device adn whats the new os like on it can anyone help and would it work on my bb bold 9900 my carier is 3 network.

Thanks from dean
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    447 Global Posts

You Have Two Options .746 Or .794 Links Below And Comments From Users Read For Yourself Which Is Better

Official OS 7.1.0.746 for the BlackBerry Bold 9900 from UTS | CrackBerry.com

Latest 9900 Official OS 7.1.0.794 from China Unicom
    God, Forgives I Dont.. BB Abuser...
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,787 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

aww thanks
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    PIN
    28A4C625

Default shud u upgrade my software or not im stuck!! :/

I would give Berrylicious Ultimate hybrid a try. There so much better than the official OS's.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    BlackBerry Bold 9900 Powered by BL Ultimate Hybrid 7.1 RC11B1 (825 base + 714 Sfi)

BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB 2.1.0.1314
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,787 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

why what a hybird???
    CrackBerry Wiseguy

Global Posts
    12,723 Global Posts

Seriously?
    I thought you were here to help others... happy to help :D
    That's Phill with 2 L's
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,787 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

yh i am i dont know everything ivew just a crackberry user :S whats with the sarcastinous :S just because i know sumthings dosent mean i know all!!!!! :@
    Thanked by:
    BigwhiteUK (12-29-2012) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    447 Global Posts

Hybrid Os: a mix and match of various OS files. basically contains the best parts of all different os builds.
    God, Forgives I Dont.. BB Abuser...
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,935 Global Posts

I updated from .714 to .746 and besides the new LED options under profiles, I am not actually impressed with it. I mean .746 ain't worse than .714, but I haven't really noticed any improvements which would make it a "must have" firmware. Browser appears to be a bit faster, however I do see the sandclock a tad more often compared to .714. Unless you really, really want to have (limited) inbuilt LED options, I would wait for the next major firmware release, which will most likely be a .8xx
    Thanked by:
    Deanig_12 (12-09-2012) 
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by deani12 View Post
    hi all im currently running 7.1bundle2061 (v7.1.0.714) platform 5.1.0.532 i was just wondering if i shud update the software on this device adn whats the new os like on it can anyone help and would it work on my bb bold 9900 my carier is 3 network.
    Quote Originally Posted by deani12 View Post
    yh i am i dont know everything ivew just a crackberry user :S whats with the sarcastinous :S just because i know sumthings dosent mean i know all!!!!! :@
    Slowing down and learning to type and/or spell, with a little punctiation would be a start. You can't help people if they can't understand you.
    Cell Phone History:
    Motorola Bag phone > Motorola Star Tac gen1 > Motorola Star Tac gen 2 > Motorola Razr > BlackBerry Pearl > Iphone gen1 > BlackBerry Curve > BlackBerry Torch > BlackBerry Torch II > BlackBerry Bold 9900 > BlackBerry Z10 > PassPort

If you think my post helped you, please click the "Thanks" button over there!! -->
    PiotrJot likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,787 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

just because i get my words mixed up :S yh its well funny to take the **** out off people with dislexia aint it and thanks Taigatrommel ill keep that in mind thankyou to the people who did help and the others if you dont understand then dont bother looking simple as that!!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,787 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

end of day not everyone is perfect or punctual i had trouble wrighting and speeling all my life was no need to be so rude
    CrackBerry User

Back to your point. In my view 714 is still relative up to date. Unless you are having issues with your phone I would wait for a .8xx release. I also ran .714 for a while but I had random reboots or shutdowns so I actually went back to .569. I'm also waiting for either a Multilanguage version of .794 or a newer build.

Just my 2 cents worth.
    Thanked by:
    Deanig_12 (12-09-2012) 
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Deani24 View Post
    just because i get my words mixed up :S yh its well funny to take the **** out off people with dislexia aint it and thanks Taigatrommel ill keep that in mind thankyou to the people who did help and the others if you dont understand then dont bother looking simple as that!!
    end of day not everyone is perfect or punctual i had trouble wrighting and speeling all my life was no need to be so rude
    Actually my wife has a bad case of dyslexia, and if she slows down, and sometimes rereads whats wrote, she can read and write fairly well. That is not an excuse.

And I still stand by my comment, If people cant understand what your writing, then you really cant help people. I wasn't being rude, just stating a fact. We don't "talk" on the internet, we write with words, and if those words are jumbled, spelled wrong, or have run on sentences with no punctuation, it makes it really tough to understand the person. Besides, every modern browser has spell check at the very least
    I've never confessed to being perfect in spelling and/or punctuation, but I ALWAYS proof read what I wrote and TRY to make it legible. If people can't understand what I wrote, I can't get my point across.
    Cell Phone History:
    Motorola Bag phone > Motorola Star Tac gen1 > Motorola Star Tac gen 2 > Motorola Razr > BlackBerry Pearl > Iphone gen1 > BlackBerry Curve > BlackBerry Torch > BlackBerry Torch II > BlackBerry Bold 9900 > BlackBerry Z10 > PassPort

If you think my post helped you, please click the "Thanks" button over there!! -->
    Thanked by:
    Deanig_12 (12-10-2012) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Why so serious?

Default Re: shud u upgrade my software or not im stuck!! :/

O.O

Sarcastinous (n): The rare and untreatable condition wherein sarcasm physically becomes a tumorous extension of ones' body.

See also: Stickittothemaneosis.
    ***One cannot get anywhere in life unless they are willing to steal the tiger's wallet.***
    Thanked by:
    Deanig_12 (12-10-2012)