I'm using Shangmail on my BB9900 quite long and it worked fine for me.
I have Shangmail account which is binded to my Gmail account and which is set up as default one.
I found that few weeks ago I couldnt log in to Shangmail account. It says "loggin failed, please try later".
Unfortunately, BIS and BES services are not supported in my country and Shangmail is the only push mail application I can use for emails.
So, those who are currently using Shangmail, can you please share your experience with this application.
Thank you.Sent by BlackBerry
- By michelbites in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 28Last Post: 12-01-2009, 07:55 AM
- By rarturi in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2009, 11:14 AM
- By moisaenz in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2009, 12:57 PM
- By Snugglesthemonkey in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2009, 10:24 PM
- By co1063 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2009, 09:58 AM