Whena I'm writting an email and adding atachment, I can't send this email finally. My message gets red clock in messages list and doesn't wont be send.
    But, when I go to my picture gallery and choose any image, then send in as email, it works. What's wrong? Do you have the same issue?
    It's about BB9900 on .353 soft
    09-19-11 01:50 PM
    I can add attachments while composing any email and it send fine either way I choose to add an attachment.
    09-19-11 02:13 PM
    I can add attachments while composing any email and it send fine either way I choose to add an attachment.
    Lucky you
    Maybe it is my carieer reason?
    09-19-11 02:20 PM
    Yes, I've also had issues sending MMS, but it's just very slow. I am on 9930/7.0.0.362.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-11 02:42 PM
    I seem to have no issues with mine either. You can only send so many attachments there is a limit.
    09-19-11 08:23 PM
    Whena I'm writting an email and adding atachment, I can't send this email finally. My message gets red clock in messages list and doesn't wont be send.
    But, when I go to my picture gallery and choose any image, then send in as email, it works. What's wrong? Do you have the same issue?
    It's about BB9900 on .353 soft
    this is just an educated guess but perhaps doing it via the gallery compresses the image but doing it from the email app tries to send the full size? I do know that BIS does have an attachment size limit, no idea what that is anymore though.
    09-19-11 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD