Which one is best and why?
    11-08-11 08:28 PM
    I would say they're pretty much the same. I do know that the Otterbox has rubber port covers that the Seidio does not.

Go to the store and try them both on your phone. See which you like best and which has the look you're going for. I want to say Otterbox has the best warranty but don't hold me to it.

If you decide to go with any more protection I would easily go with the Seidio Convert case as it has two cases in one. (and the Otterbox seems to be scratching some people's phones)
    11-08-11 09:20 PM
    The commuter does not scratch the phone as its rubber that is against the phone, its the defender that scratches because of the hard plastic that touches the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-11 09:24 PM
    I've tried both they are both ideal for protection against shock but I've been using otterbox for 3 years and they are virtually indestructable, though they are at right on par with Siedio but with the rubber port covers.
    11-08-11 09:36 PM
    How does the combination of the Seidio Active holster and Otterbox Commuter sound?
    11-08-11 09:47 PM
    Sounds like you should check the dimensions or make sure they play nice together.
    11-08-11 10:14 PM
    How does the combination of the Seidio Active holster and Otterbox Commuter sound?
    I have the Seidio clip spring holster and the Commuter and it works beautifully

11-09-11 02:52 AM
    I too am using Seidio's Active holster with Otterbox's Commuter case and I believe they were made for each other. The plastic piece that comes over the top of the Commuter case allows you to "snap" it in the holster without lifting the spring clip. Seidio's case sometimes catches on the clip if you do not lift it (the spring clip) when inserting it in the holster.

11-09-11 03:30 AM
    I have the Seidio clip spring holster and the Commuter and it works beautifully

The Active or Surface holster? I am returning the Defender unopened and getting the Commuter and Active holster which should be here tomorrow. I will update once I have it installed.
    11-09-11 06:28 AM
    The Active or Surface holster? I am returning the Defender unopened and getting the Commuter and Active holster which should be here tomorrow. I will update once I have it installed.
    Read my post above

11-10-11 08:44 AM
    You know how there are at least 3 or four threads asking (case) or Otterbox commuter?

that should say something about otterbox's cases.
    11-10-11 08:47 AM
    I'm encouraged by the fact that we're all very concerned about protection. It's a good thing.
    11-10-11 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD