Scroller/Trackpad of Bold 9900 stopped Working - Help?
The Trackpad/Scroller of my Blackberry Bold 9900 stopped working today.
I don't know why, the Touchscreen works, i can Click with the trackpad but i can't go left,right,up or down with it...
Can someone help me out?
- CrackBerry User
01-07-2013, 08:08 AM #3
- 58 Posts
Either there's dust trapped inside of the trackpad, (try giving it a long hard blow *rofl*) or you've recently dropped it. The day I got my 9900 I dropped it flat on it's screen and broke my trackpad. Lucky enough for me I took it back to the shop the next day and blagged that it hadn't been working since purchase.
- 01-07-2013, 10:17 AM #6Blackberry.. or The Artist formerly known as Research in Motion
It's ironic that those who bleet constantly about needing tools not toys seem to act the most childish
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-09-2013, 04:14 PM #8
- 231 Posts
Mine has done this too, threw a fit going into life on its own then I thought I know on 8520 we press it really hard... big mistake I did and it stopped fitting and now does nothing except click!
Battery pulls no difference, thankfully it's cheap and easy to replace the keyboard & trackpad on the 9900 but a bit disappointed - if I go bb10 it would be tempting to go touch screen but keyboard is what I love about my bb!
BB Bold™ 9900 on 220.127.116.112 with BL Ultimate Hybrid RC14
BB Bold™ 9320 on 18.104.22.1687 with BL Ultimate Hybrid RC14
Both on Virgin UK Network (Runs on Tmobile / Orange)
BB Bold™ 9810 on 22.214.171.1241 with BL Ultimate Hybrid RC14
- By dirtdog4 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 22Last Post: 07-29-2009, 08:18 PM
- By BlackReef in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 02-13-2009, 08:50 AM
- By c0mf0rt in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 14Last Post: 01-27-2009, 09:24 PM
- By supercrowley in forum BlackBerry Pearl FlipReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2009, 01:08 PM
- By EcoCav in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2008, 03:10 PM