- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Screen won't light up during a call
This is a recent problem, but whenever a call comes through, the moment I answer it, even if I haven't held it to my ear, the screen goes dark. If I pull the phone away from my ear during a call, the screen won't turn on, so I can't turn the phone on speaker or access an application during a phone call. Only when I end the call does the screen come back. I've tried holding a light to the screen during a call to get the sensor to turn the screen on, but that doesn't work either. What's happening and how can I fix it?
- 11-28-2012, 08:45 PM #2
Have you tried hitting the button to get the screen to come on? You can also just hit the $ key which is your speaker button.
- By pst23 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 6Last Post: 01-02-2010, 07:37 PM
- By nixole in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2008, 02:52 PM
- By gtp4820 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2008, 06:27 PM
- By adri in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2008, 10:55 PM
- By mdionis56 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2007, 07:51 PM