Hi. Is there a way of making the screen automatically light up on receipt of email or text? I know you get an audio alert plus visual alert via the led but it would be great if the screen also lit up when one gets a message. Does anyone know of an app for the 9900 that enables this?
    10-06-11 02:57 AM
    Leave It On does this - it is available on App World. It has settings for a number of actions, including pop-up message alerts, extending the time the backlight is on for individual applications and turning the backlight on when you receive messages. You can even customise it for different types of message (e-mail, SMS, BBM etc). It works very well with OS7 on a Bold 9900 and I can thoroughly recommend it.
    Spawn12 likes this.
    10-06-11 04:21 AM
    Great, thank you, I will give it a try...
    10-06-11 05:21 AM
    I've just tried to purchase Leave It On from BB App World and it says its not available. I don't understand if you're already using it on a 9900 why its not.
    10-06-11 05:43 AM
    Have now dowloaded it, many thanks. It was my fault, I forgot to dissarm the bedside mode so it was shuting the radio on the phone down when I plugged it into my pc. Very good app so far - I like the little pop up that comes up at the top of the screen too - great!
    10-06-11 06:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD