That is, essentially, the main idea. :P

Sent from my CrackBerry 9930
    All of my phones that I have protected with an OB Case, I have been able to sell for top dollar as they still look mint.
    10-02-11 10:30 PM
    Lol i don't keep planning to sell my beloved 9900 after two years.

It would have served you right in your contract years right?XD

And you wouldn't just sell it haha. Ok but your choise to do so.

but this 9900 is a keeper for me for sure. Same as my old 9700 which i handed to my mum.

It stays where i can see it, those were the days.

Some sratches i won't moan/b1tch about it, aslong if it works internal.

And that makes your phone unique and keeps you happy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Hey, in today's day and age, ill need extra money eventually. Ha.

Gotta pay the rent somehow. And until I'm a famous drummer, I don't see me keeping all my extra technology till then. :P

10-02-11 11:05 PM
    All of my phones that I have protected with an OB Case, I have been able to sell for top dollar as they still look mint.

Oh I believe it! Especially the 9900/9930 Commuter case.

Its the best case I've seen from them so far... In my personal opinion.

Last edited by CavemanOOGA; 10-02-11 at 11:14 PM.
    10-02-11 11:10 PM
    Im surprised more people dont use the Zagg invisible phone protector. I have my phone fully covered and I can barely tell while in my hand and I cant tell at all from any small distance, but the whole thing is almost scratch-proof. I might remove the side and key protection and keep only the screen and battery door protected to get more of a feel of the hardware.
    10-03-11 01:52 AM
    I got the hardshell case from shopcrackberry and I really like it. I didn't use a cover for my Bold for a few days, but then I decided that even though I like the look of he Bold with no cover, I don't want to shatter that screen! I ordered the hardshell case from shopcrackberry in black and I really like it. Yeah the carbon fiber composite battery door is hidden (it has one hair-like scratch), but the hardshell case has a texturized back and the BlackBerry logo, so I'm happy.
    10-03-11 04:55 AM
    I got the hardshell case from shopcrackberry and I really like it. I didn't use a cover for my Bold for a few days, but then I decided that even though I like the look of he Bold with no cover, I don't want to shatter that screen! I ordered the hardshell case from shopcrackberry in black and I really like it. Yeah the carbon fiber composite battery door is hidden (it has one hair-like scratch), but the hardshell case has a texturized back and the BlackBerry logo, so I'm happy.
    Would you please link exactly this model you purchased?
    TIA
    10-03-11 08:01 AM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=_-qTpox-

There you go. I really recommend it. I got a D30 case from T-Mobile, one of those "military-grade/shock absorbing" cases. But it made the 9900 really wide, and the buttons were extremely hard to press and not separated enough (I would accidentally Mute the call when I meant to turn it up, etc). I bought the one listed above and returned the D30 case, because I can't see myself ever using another case besides this one.
    10-03-11 12:21 PM
    Had my 9930 since day 1 no screen protector, no case. It's been in my jeans pocket, shirt pocket and not one scratch.
    10-03-11 04:19 PM
    I've had my 9930 since the launch date for sprint and have a few minor scratches on the metal bezal right above the charge strip. I keep my phone in a cloth pouch when it's in my pocket so I'm not sure how it happened. I'll likely get an otterbox commuter case so I don't have to look at it.
    10-03-11 05:07 PM
    I dropped mine and it bounced on the pavement. Literally bounced. LOL! A few times. A nick or two on the bottom but not noticeable unless you're looking for it. I haven't used a cover on my devices in years without much of an issue. If I had to though it would be a ZAGG. Those are awesome and don't take away from the look of the phone.
    10-03-11 05:57 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD