Hi
    i like to schedule SMS messages to be sent to the selected contacts on specific date and time in future. Such as Happy Birthday messages.
    I was able to accomplish this on my earlier Nokia Communicator, as it has in-built option for that.
    Does BB 9900 allows it OR is there any 3rd party application which does this for me ?
    04-01-12 06:02 AM
    I don't believe that is possible on a blackberry.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-01-12 08:05 AM
    There are a good amount of third-party applications that perform that task.

CrunchSMS, a pretty popular third-party texting application, has recently implemented this feature to their application. You can also look in the App World for Future SMS and some others. You can schedule texts for later times/dates, though.
    04-01-12 08:20 AM
    Hi
    i like to schedule SMS messages to be sent to the selected contacts on specific date and time in future. Such as Happy Birthday messages.
    I was able to accomplish this on my earlier Nokia Communicator, as it has in-built option for that.
    Does BB 9900 allows it OR is there any 3rd party application which does this for me ?

I have a solution to your problem check out Future Scheduler App for Blackberry.This app helps you in scheduling text messages, emails, status update and phone calls.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks
    06-29-12 01:26 AM
    06-29-12 01:40 AM
    06-29-12 01:41 AM
    I am using Future scheduler for my Blackberry phone. This app is also available for android phones and iPhone.
    Future Scheduler - BlackBerry World
    04-02-14 04:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD