- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Scandinacian letters not working after restore
I have an unlocked 9900 with Scandinavian keys (specified keys for ä, ö and so on, enabled with the right shift key). After some problems I restored firmware to 7.1 Bundle 2061 (v22.214.171.1244, Platform 126.96.36.1992) through Blackberry Desktop (Mac). Now I have lost the function of the Scandic symbols. The shift key does no longer produce the alternative letter. Is there a specific Scandinavian firmware I should use? And how can I install that on the Mac?
Also, the new Twitter (188.8.131.52) is giving me the java.lang unexpected error notification upon restart. Goes away if I delete Twitter.
- By noop in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2008, 04:39 PM
- By whataday in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2008, 12:27 AM
- By mcskeeto in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2008, 09:35 PM
- By DarkPhoenix in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2008, 07:23 PM
- By slo_nlo in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2007, 12:48 AM