I've had my 9900 for about a month now and along with the awful battery life, I noticed some weird things after the phone reboots. The phone will reboot if the memory locks up or when it is prompted to after an application upgrade or installation. Please note that this is not after battery pull resets. What I've noticed every time after these reboots, is that old text messages are moved up to today's date. They will reappear on the top of your messages list as if they were just resent. And after each reboot you will notice other old messages being moved up as well, in no particular sequence. Anyone else noticing this? Maybe this will be fixed in the next OS 7 patch.
    09-30-11 01:01 AM
    Yes, I have 1 message that keeps doing that type of thing. On reboots it reappears at the bottom of this list though. Whatever the case I deleted it a long time ago, but it keeps coming back
    09-30-11 01:12 PM
    I have the same issue with three SMS text messages. They pop up to the top after every re-boot and the 'date received' on each one shows the re-boot time.

It is mildly irritating.
    09-30-11 02:13 PM
    I have the same issue, and I agree on the level of annoyance.
    I have the same issue with three SMS text messages. They pop up to the top after every re-boot and the 'date received' on each one shows the re-boot time.

It is mildly irritating.
    09-30-11 03:02 PM
    Before deleting this message in your inbox after your reboot, search for it by utilizing the Universal Search method and select delete from your bb menu with the message highlighted. This worked for me. I had this similar bug with initial releases of OS6 on my 9650.......
    phone-a-holic likes this.
    09-30-11 07:23 PM
    thanks your tipped removed that message.
    10-05-11 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD