- CrackBerry Abuser
- 145 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Just a quick question here, I use the Social feeds app on my bold, is the RSS reader actually Google reader by any chance? As everyone probably now knows that Google reader is to be retired soon.
- 03-17-13, 10:33 PM #5
Any way to back up the RSS feeds on Social Feeds?
I don't want to keep adding them when I upgrade the OS or are they persisted?
(I'm currently using BeReader so the noob question even though I have the 9900 for a year and half!)
- 03-18-13, 12:20 AM #6
Social Feeds is a core BlackBerry app. When doing an upgrade through desktop manager or app loader, you'll be given the option to backup data. When the upgrade is completed, your app data should be restored.
- By madds007 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-08-10, 03:50 AM
- By bjorgen in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 22Last Post: 12-29-08, 02:21 AM
- By SteveEJ in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-07, 06:59 AM
- By wrrober in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-02-07, 07:56 PM
- By chriswaar in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-07, 03:58 PM