Are yall really serious? You really don't think that the manufacturer doesn't have any say in the price. Just look at the iPhone. Apple says its going to be 199 and ATT/Verizon make it 199. Maybe yall need to put down the crack pipe if anyone will actually pay that much for a blackberry.

Don't get me wrong, the phone looks like everything I dreamed for, but the price isnt.
    08-11-11 05:03 PM
    I hated my all touch screen Atrix. I also hated Android. I took back a far superior phone to go back to my 9630 because I liked my 9630 more.

After having the full touch screen I won't ever go back to it. I didn't like it and found myself looking at my phone to do anything. Where I can "drive blind" on my bb and get to what I need without looking.
    08-11-11 05:07 PM
    Are yall really serious? You really don't think that the manufacturer doesn't have any say in the price. Just look at the iPhone. Apple says its going to be 199 and ATT/Verizon make it 199. Maybe yall need to put down the crack pipe if anyone will actually pay that much for a blackberry.

Don't get me wrong, the phone looks like everything I dreamed for, but the price isnt.
    Exactly.. SO GET OVER IT! Can't wait for my Bold 9930!
    08-11-11 05:09 PM
    I hated my all touch screen Atrix. I also hated Android. I took back a far superior phone to go back to my 9630 because I liked my 9630 more.

After having the full touch screen I won't ever go back to it. I didn't like it and found myself looking at my phone to do anything. Where I can "drive blind" on my bb and get to what I need without looking.
    This.

I could dial a phone number or sent a quick text message without even looking at the screen on my Treo700. It was second nature like changing a radio station.
    08-11-11 05:15 PM

You're confusing Apple with other manufacturers and saying they're all handled the same way.

They are not. End of story.
    08-11-11 06:11 PM
    the on contract price might be a little steep but the off contract price is a bargain.

right now to get an iphone 4 it costs 650 off contract while the bold 9930 from sprint will be just 500 dollars. Personally, I'm buying off contract so that's a pretty good deal.

Sprint controls the on contract price, so go complain to them, but the price set from RIM is pretty competitive.
    08-11-11 06:54 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD