How do I return a bricked 9930 ? I've tried everything and I need a phone so I decided to return it. I was on BB website and couldn't figure out how to return my BB. Help PLZ!!
    02-07-12 06:35 PM
    Contact your phone service provider/carrier. They will inform you of the method to obtain warranty service.
    02-07-12 06:42 PM
    As a quick hijack to this thread. What is the procedure if the phone was purchased handset only?

I've spoken to the seller who are happy to take the return, but advised it would be quicker to deal with Blackberry directly.

Blackberry's website is as useless as ever and I'm getting grief from my boss wanting to know why she's stuck with a �20 Nokia after paying �500 for what should be a decent phone.
    Last edited by Haggisking; 02-08-12 at 07:43 AM.
    02-08-12 07:35 AM
    DP for some reason.
    02-08-12 07:43 AM
    As a quick hijack to this thread. What is the procedure if the phone was purchased handset only?

I've spoken to the seller who are happy to take the return, but advised it would be quicker to deal with Blackberry directly.

Blackberry's website is as useless as ever and I'm getting grief from my boss wanting to know why she's stuck with a �20 Nokia after paying �500 for what should be a decent phone.
    If you found a way to deal with BlackBerry directly, you will be the first to post it here. BlackBerry phones are serviced through the cellular carriers that distribute them. If the original seller was not a cellular company, they may not be able to get it repaired themselves. Just return it to them and let them either get it fixed or replaced.

There are service options for larger corporations and commercial accounts that may deal with BlackBerry directly. I was told by one of the parents at my son's school that BlackBerry have a technician on site at one of the larger hospitals here to deal with their phones.
    Last edited by robsteve; 02-08-12 at 07:55 AM.
    Haggisking likes this.
    02-08-12 07:52 AM
    Fair enough, will do so, thanks for the reply
    02-08-12 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD