Yesterday, I ordered 1 9900 battery replacement from amazon uk (https://www.amazon.co.uk/BlackBerry-...bUvbUpU6825723), but it look different from my orginal battery.

Orginal battery

Replacement battery.

In the replace battery wrote by Korean. And a trader in my forum said that the replacement is FAKE, it is product from a Korea comapny and the cell of battery have the bad quality. Any one get this battery before? I dont know it is fake or not.
    11-04-11 02:14 PM
    Well the model number doesn't even match...
    11-04-11 02:18 PM
    does it work? and look at the price you paid... if it works you got what you paid for
    11-04-11 05:48 PM
    The best thing you can do is use the 'fake' battery for a day and see how it performs when compared with the original. I've had fake batteries in the past and they last a fraction of the time of a real OEM battery.
    11-04-11 06:26 PM
    If I may add my own personal experience I ordered a 2nd battery, purchased from eBay.ca, only to use it for 26 minutes, battery dies.
    Upon closer observation, the material used was not as "genuine" as the OEM Torch 9800 battery.
    The serial number was not real, and even added an additional 2 "other" characters to the serial number.
    This battery also has a cryptographic chip, which was noticeably dull compared to the genuine OEM Torch 9800 battery.
    In the end, I have determined this battery was indeed a fake, and if that's the case, do not continue using the fake battery, as it can ruin your BlackBerry phone one way or another.
    Better to buy from OEM only, authorized dealers, or from CrackBerry I trust their products 100%.
    Hope this post helps you, or someone else
    Ciao.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-11 06:55 PM
    That battery it's not fake same that came with my phone but the one that came with yours that's Japan/Indonesia looks different the J-M1 Model is 30615-006 yours 009 Maybe that's the new batch I would like to get a 30615-009
    Last edited by maxrdlf; 11-04-11 at 10:33 PM.
    11-04-11 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD