- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Removing Enterprise Activation on Bold 9900
Using my dad's old work phone, which is a Blackberry Bold 9900. I went to the AT&T store yesterday and they switched my service over to Blackberry. I would like to put my e-mail on the phone, but the "Enterprise Activation" thing comes up. I have tried to wipe the phone to factory settings, I used CrackUtil (I followed step-by-step of how to do both, multiple times, based off of posts in this forum) and neither worked. I'm not afraid of losing any apps or contacts as I have no data on the phone - I just want to get the stupid Enterprise thing off of it! Does anyone know what to do? Thanks!
- 01-30-2013, 10:41 PM #3
Did you wipe the IT policy with crackutil?
Gmail can set up as enterprise activation and that's ok... can you be a bit more specific about what's happening? Is it happening as soon as you go to email setup?_____________________________
Follow me on Twitter: @AshDeezy
- 03-08-2013, 01:54 PM #4
I also just did a security wipe on my 9900(bought unlocked in Thailand) to give to my father and when he put in the Bell sim the only option for setting up email is through enterprise activation. Any suggestions to set up a sympatico email account for him?
- CrackBerry Genius
03-08-2013, 02:21 PM #5
- 2,575 Posts
If you have the BlackBerry desktop software on a Windows PC, you can use the resettofactory command when starting loader. I am on a Mac just now, so can't check, but from a dos prompt in the folder where loader.exe is, type loader.exe /resettofactory or something similar. The help for loader will list the command and syntax.
- By kenmc in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2012, 11:55 PM
- By hockey141997 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 24Last Post: 06-01-2012, 07:22 AM
- By logans311 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 8Last Post: 11-20-2009, 01:29 PM
- By DCBeats in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 06-09-2008, 03:59 AM
- By b10dr01d in forum Older BlackBerrysReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2007, 03:15 PM