I have a AT&T 9900 unlocked with a RRogers account and I need to sync my contacts from Yahoo to my device.

I have read alot trying to figure out how to do this and I have followed the process below unsucessfully.

"Open the java folder and scroll down until you find "net_rim_bb_nabsync.cod", There should be 8 of these "nabsync" files(all with slightly different names, but all have the nabsync name) erase them all then reload your OS onto your phone. You also need to stop the service via the web page. "

This is a stupid question but I have followed the above procedures on the Bberry OS on my PC. How do I get the changed or new OS to my device? Is there an easier way to do this
    02-25-12 09:21 AM
    02-25-12 10:14 AM
    Hi thanks for the suggestion. But now a new problem.

BBSAK does not detect my 9900 using my Windows 7 64 bit OS?
    02-26-12 02:09 PM
    I found a solution. Before opening BBSAK right click on the icon and go to properties. Then go to compatibility, click on "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"
    then scroll down and select Windows 7.
    02-26-12 02:21 PM
    I found a solution. Before opening BBSAK right click on the icon and go to properties. Then go to compatibility, click on "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"
    then scroll down and select Windows 7.
    Well that fix only worked for a day!

Now I am back to the same problem. BBSAK can't connect to my device.

Can anyone help?
    03-04-12 10:12 AM
    Delete and reload BBSAK or just use DM.
    03-04-12 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD