Tiny bit of nail polish remover on a qtip. Run gently. Works like magic

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-11 12:31 PM
    +1 for fingernail polish and a Q-tip. I removed the Rogers logo from my 9900 with this method. Took about 30 secs of light rubbing. Afterwards, the bottom bezel has no residue, scratches, etc.
    09-07-11 01:28 PM
    My Telus one only has the splash screen.... So if you buy it from Telus, you won't have it at the first place. Can u return your Rogers one? Just a suggestion.
    09-07-11 01:51 PM
    the fingernail polish worked like a charm! thanks
    09-07-11 02:26 PM
    the fingernail polish worked like a charm! thanks
    +1 works like a charm on my rogers 9900 but it seems that atleat T-mobile has engraged their logo onto my gf 9780 the nail polish remover doesnt work but she doesnt care so im good. just glad i got that damn rogers logo off my baby.... not if only there was a way to get rid of the Splash screen on startup
    09-07-11 04:46 PM
    My Telus one only has the splash screen.... So if you buy it from Telus, you won't have it at the first place. Can u return your Rogers one? Just a suggestion.
    Why in the world would anyone do this?

Seems absolutely crazy and a PIA...
    09-07-11 04:51 PM
    i used the eraser to get rid of the ghost image and all it did was leave a stained mark? Anyone know what to do? I tired more nail polish remover but nothing.....
    09-07-11 07:02 PM
    i used the eraser to get rid of the ghost image and all it did was leave a stained mark? Anyone know what to do? I tired more nail polish remover but nothing.....
    Its not fool proof from what i've observed i.e. sometimes for whatever reason there is a mark left. I just buy them for a few bucks.
    09-07-11 10:15 PM
    if only there was a way to get rid of the Splash screen on startup
    no doubt. that'd rock.
    09-10-11 09:04 PM
    Sorry for bringing this back. I figured I'd add on here... DO NOT USE A PENNY. I went to town on a 9900 today. Let's just say, no one would want it in the condition it's in. The logo is still fully there. Lol.
    01-27-12 01:15 AM
    Hahahahahahahahaha

Mine came unbranded
    All SK Telecom berries come unbranded
    <-----thats me laughing.........at you
    01-27-12 07:50 AM
    Sorry for bringing this back. I figured I'd add on here... DO NOT USE A PENNY. I went to town on a 9900 today. Let's just say, no one would want it in the condition it's in. The logo is still fully there. Lol.
    try using nail polish remover which has acetone in it.
    01-27-12 10:46 AM
    None of my Telus phones have had external branding; just the splash screen on startup.
    01-27-12 11:03 AM
    I don't wanna be the first to try either

anyone?
    Nail polish remover and cotton balls did it for me. Just dont spill any on your Lottery tickets.
    01-27-12 02:15 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD