Reload YouTube app?
So I have installed on my 9900 the latest Berrylicious hybrid. When installing it I shrunk out a bunch of stuff I didn't need including the YouTube app. I read an article that by using it to access YouTube you actually get higher quality vids as opposed to just visiting the mobile YouTube by using the browser. Is there a way, without re-installing my OS, to get it back onto my phone?
- CrackBerry Genius
10-27-2012, 09:18 PM #3MY TAKE ON THE Z10... I DON'T KNOW HOW, OR WHY, BUT IT WORKS!!!
- 4,180 Posts
It's not made by Rroyy. He's simply providing people a link to the JAD file for people who have deleted it. Say thanks. As I explained in the other topic you were posting in, the app is nothing more than a shortcut. It won't affect quality.
- By briankeith513 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 16Last Post: 11-15-2008, 12:41 PM
- By DBadgers34 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 25Last Post: 11-11-2008, 06:08 PM
- By czm2000 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 16Last Post: 11-07-2008, 10:28 AM
- By Michael Joseph in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2008, 11:27 AM
- By PhrequenC in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-05-2008, 11:54 AM