In a world where most people have given up blackberry and slam and bash RIM, this is a refreshing read:

http://www.berryreview.com/2012/01/0...BerryReview%29

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-08-12 07:50 PM
    good stuff. nice find
    01-08-12 07:57 PM
    I agree with the article. There is a perception problem and a lot of arguments about QNX,BBX, BB 10 are pointless.

Unfortunately, RIM made the mistake of playing into the hand of those who would argue that OS 7 needs to be updated even though it is feature rich and just released.
    01-08-12 09:58 PM
    I agree with the article. There is a perception problem and a lot of arguments about QNX,BBX, BB 10 are pointless.

Unfortunately, RIM made the mistake of playing into the hand of those who would argue that OS 7 needs to be updated even though it is feature rich and just released.
    and the reasons some people said OS7 needs to be updated is
    when they used blackberry they said why it didn't behave like a iphone..I read one who said OS7 is outdated because it is menu driven unlike iphone. I disagreed. I like menu driven, just one press I get to all the options for selection. On iphone, you need to keep hitting the back button many times.

OS7 itself is solid and quick, some people are so used to iphone interface and the ability to do multiple app downloads and installation simultaneously in the background (OS7 would stall if too many simultaneous app download happening in the background), they perceived OS7 as lacking and outdated.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    01-12-12 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD