I have a 9900 and all that happens when I put the battery in is a red flashing light I've been told to use a program called mfi loader but I can't find it can anyone help me please as I'm new to this thanks
    03-12-12 04:09 AM
    Just read more in this forum and you will find your answer.
    03-12-12 05:15 AM
    I have a 9900 and all that happens when I put the battery in is a red flashing light I've been told to use a program called mfi loader but I can't find it can anyone help me please as I'm new to this thanks
    Proximity sensor?
    03-12-12 05:44 AM
    Yer i tried that before posting
    03-12-12 06:37 AM
    OK, I guess we need more info. Is the 990 brand new? How long did you wait? When I put the battery in mine I get the red light for a few seconds, then it goes out. The BB looks like it's not doing anything for a short while then starts to boot. Did you wait? Give it a few minutes.

It may be that the battery is too flat to start your BB. Put the battery in. Put it on charge. Wait a half hour! If that was the problem it should start some time in that half hour.

If not, there is something wrong. Take it back. You do not need any kind of a loader to get a 9900 going.
    03-12-12 06:50 AM
    Are you talking about the LED Indicator ? or the Proximity Sensor?
    If its on the right one, then it does shows for a few seconds and if its another one that sensor i mean, than that only works if you are on a call or when you press any key so it basically adjust your phones screen light and if you are in a call it just shuts down the touch screen n keys.
    03-12-12 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD