Recover internal memory if stuck in reboot loop?
My friends 9900 is stuck in the reboot loop and she desperatley wants some images off the internal memory, she had not saved them anywhere else and she has tried almost everything. This is the last chance before she sends it to be replaced and the images mean a lot to her, I have her phone with me is there anything I can do to stop it being in the loop and be able to recover her images? Thanks in advance!
- CrackBerry Genius
02-07-13, 01:01 PM #4
- 4,133 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- By Alexgu1 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 7Last Post: 12-03-09, 11:43 PM
- By _BIG_ in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 6Last Post: 08-12-09, 11:21 PM
- By djneuhaus in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 03-02-09, 05:32 PM
- By geoffro316 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 01-30-09, 08:49 AM
- By Gnome_Sayin in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 10Last Post: 12-01-08, 09:54 AM