After being without my 9900 since the first of the month and going through the bad experiance of buying a locked phone. My 9900 came in the mail today. Almost forgot how fast it is to type on. I love this phone, but I hope CB Heads will help me set this phone up correctly this time so I don't over run the RAM and have to keep pullimg the battery.

Q-1: How do I log in CB when it ask for a user name and I originally set my CB log in through my Twitter account. I have tried all the different combinations. (i.e. Mr4aces, mr4aces and @mr4aces). Do I have to reregister? And is there a better APP than the one in BBW?

Q-2: What BB OS should I be on and should I load a Hybrid on top?

Q-3: What APPs do I need?

Isn't it fast to type on the 9900 keyboard? Like holding the letter key down for CAPS and double spacing for a period.

Gotta love the cut and paste with the track pad and menu buttons.

What about this curved keyboard to match your thumb stroke.

It took me months to master this 3 years ago but everything is automatic again!

Thank you in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 04-25-14 at 07:39 AM.
    04-25-14 02:24 AM
    I think you need to create an account from a pc. Then you can use cb application from bbw.

As for os get the latest. Its on the sticky. Once you've learned a bit you can try hybrid
    Mr4aces likes this.
    04-25-14 03:46 AM
    I think you need to create an account from a pc. Then you can use cb application from bbw.
    Ok I can create a new account. So the data will not carry forward? Can I just redo the intro?

As for os get the latest. Its on the sticky. Once you've learned a bit you can try hybrid
    Thank you Zocster
    04-25-14 07:47 AM
    Zocster: Apparently Mobil Nation stores the twitter accounts without the "@" sign, but when you "first" log in with Twitter there is no password in Mobil Nation so you have to login as if you forgot your pass word. Once you reenter your PW it works. Must be the same with a FaceBook log in.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    zocster likes this.
    04-26-14 02:01 PM
    If you want to know just how much usage your almost new BB9900 has: Go to :Options/device/device. Then "Shift key and buyr" (both keys at same time) and you will see how much data has been used , how many minutes used and if it is a factory refurbished (it will say so)
    Mr4aces, Mr4aces and iRetired like this.
    04-29-14 04:53 AM
    If you want to know just how much usage your almost new BB9900 has: Go to :Options/device/device. Then "Shift key and buyr" (both keys at same time) and you will see how much data has been used , how many minutes used and if it is a factory refurbished (it will say so)
    Thanks for the info. Saw a posting today ATT had the 9900 I the store $99 new and free refurnished. Wish I would have waited another week.

Thank you again. I'm having to learn everything in a crash course. It will take me another year to catch up wirh CB Heads
    05-02-14 12:15 AM