I've always wondered, is there a way to go back to the call log screen while on a call? Sometimes I need to go back and check a number but I can't ever get to that screen that shows all my calls (missed, made, etc.). I realize I've been around for a long time and should know this if there is a way to do it, but I am clueless. Any help?
    08-24-12 09:57 AM
    while on a call just press the back button, it will ask if you want to continue your call on the home screen. Then you can do anything else you want.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-24-12 10:00 AM
    No, not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a way to access the call log screen during a call.
    Hgouck likes this.
    08-24-12 01:50 PM
    In the Curves, OS5, you press the "berry" button, then choose "Home" or call log...

Edit:

Nop, doesnt workn,since theres no call log icon on the menu... Sorry.

Sent from a old but beautiful BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    Last edited by PedroBorgas; 08-24-12 at 02:06 PM.
    08-24-12 02:03 PM
    I have want to know the answer to this for a while now. I can access everything else except the call log if there is a # I need to pass on to someone I have to end the call and than look it up. I do know you can set it up so your call log shows up in your message folder and you would be able to access them that way (while in a call hit menu, home screen, tap the all message folder) but in general I don't want my call log showing up there.
    08-24-12 02:39 PM
    Just press the left hand phone key whilst in a call. That will bring up the call log screen.
    08-24-12 02:49 PM
    I guess there is no way to do this?
    08-25-12 07:22 AM
    I guess there is no way to do this?
    Hello?
    Press the top left hand phone button while you're in a call. That will bring up your call log screen.
    08-25-12 07:30 AM
    Just press the left hand phone key whilst in a call. That will bring up the call log screen.
    For me that does not work. When I press the answer button which is my left hand phone key I believe it puts the first call on hold and gives me a series of tones hi/low hi/low
    08-25-12 08:18 AM
    Works fine for me. It does not put the call on hold, and brings up either the call log or contacts screen.
    08-25-12 08:21 AM
    I have the answer for you donnation. First go to phone/menu/options/call logs. In "Show these call log lists in messages" select All. Now while in a call you can press the back arrow, select continue to home screen then open messages. It will show all your phone calls while in an active call.
    Last edited by albee 1; 08-25-12 at 08:35 AM.
    08-25-12 08:31 AM
    I have the answer for you donnation. First go to phone/menu/options/call logs. In "Show these call log lists in messages" select All. Now while in a call you can press the back arrow, select continue to home screen then open messages. It will show all your phone call while in an active call.
    I have that option set to None. I don't want my call logs shown in my Messages app, I want them shown on the Call Log screen where they belong.
    When I'm in an active call, I just press the left hand phone key and my call log screen appears.
    Simple as that.
    08-25-12 08:38 AM
    I also have that option set to none for the same reason. But when I press the left hand phone key it puts the call on hold. I don't get a series of tones as someone mentioned earlier.
    08-25-12 09:10 AM
    I am sure that pushing the left phone key works for Phil but I can not get it to work for me. What I did find was if I tap add participant it brings up the call log and than I can hit the return key and it takes me back to the phone call.
    donnation likes this.
    08-25-12 09:16 AM
    Hello?
    Press the top left hand phone button while you're in a call. That will bring up your call log screen.
    Hello?

Doesn't work.
    08-25-12 09:41 AM
    I am sure that pushing the left phone key works for Phil but I can not get it to work for me. What I did find was if I tap add participant it brings up the call log and than I can hit the return key and it takes me back to the phone call.
    FINALLY!! Yes that works, thank you so much, that has been driving me crazy forever.
    08-25-12 09:43 AM
    No idea why my method doesn't work for you guys. I just tested it again on both incoming and outgoing calls and it worked fine, without putting the call on hold.

Maybe it's a carrier restriction... I don't know?
    08-25-12 09:54 AM
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe carrier specific for Vodafone. It also my be OS specific. I am running 7.1.0.580 on Verizon.
    Last edited by Hgouck; 08-25-12 at 10:44 AM.
    08-25-12 10:39 AM
    I have that option set to None. I don't want my call logs shown in my Messages app, I want them shown on the Call Log screen where they belong.
    When I'm in an active call, I just press the left hand phone key and my call log screen appears.
    Simple as that.
    Doesn't work that way for me either Phil, as for others. I get a popup that asks "continue to home screen?". Pressing the call button does nothing during an active call either.
    Last edited by albee 1; 08-25-12 at 01:12 PM.
    08-25-12 01:09 PM
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe carrier specific for Vodafone. It also my be OS specific. I am running 7.1.0.580 on Verizon.
    I've just noticed I'm the only person in this thread using a 9900. Could be a difference between GSM and CDMA devices, rather than carriers... or both.
    08-25-12 01:10 PM
    Makes sense to me. We also (9930's) don't have a call forwarding option other than *72.
    08-25-12 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD