- CrackBerry Abuser
- 386 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Really Dumb Question
I hate to even ask this but I've been looking for a solution for a while and I can't fathom that there isn't one. Someone sends a text to a list of people, on my old curve it was as simple as clicking, reply to all, and I could reply to the original sender and everyone else on the list. Why is this functionality gone with the 9900 or os7? I've tried 3rd party txt apps and no joy. I'm not sure of another phone that can't reply to all on a text message. Anyone have a solution?
- 11-15-12, 02:23 PM #2
I think it depends if the original sender of the text allowed a reply to all.
For example, if you sent a text message to 2 people, there will be a check box that says "Allow reply All?"
- By Sweetie_Darling in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-09-09, 11:45 PM
- By jjbrowne72 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-09, 03:54 PM
- By davidlw in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 12-10-08, 06:18 PM
- By mharvey1 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 14Last Post: 01-29-08, 09:56 PM
- By randyohhh in forum Other PlatformsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-07, 09:58 AM