Just ordered my 9930 from the Big Red V and get it friday! Im so excited! Ive tried everything else from iPhone and Android and yes...even webOS...and I cannot wait to get back to my Berry roots lol.
    08-17-11 10:40 PM
    welcome back
    08-17-11 11:00 PM
    Welcome back!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-11 11:05 PM
    Welcome back I can honestly say this new blackberry is going to have you loving the BB again.
    08-17-11 11:09 PM
    Hey welcome back!!And hope you enjoy your new device.Me myself i have had a great experience with Bbs for the past three years and i'm ready and waiting for my 9850 from Sprint on Sunday just cant wait to swing by and pick one up My 9630 has gotten me through for the past 3yrs,Even though im gonna miss my typing on a keyboard which im sure i will get used to!!I need a bigger screen for web browsing and pics..Again have fun and welcome back home to Blackberry!!
    08-17-11 11:10 PM
    I ordered mine last night for my birthday and I can't wait until tomorrow afternoon for it to get here!!! I've tried all the phones out there with the exception of Palm (had a Palm Pilot, but that doesn't count) anyway after all the others I'm so excited I didn't sleep last night and I dont' think I'll be able to tonight waiting for my new toy!!!!! I've already downloaded both new leaked OS's and I can't wait!!! Got three new covers coming in tomorrow to go with it too. YEEEEE HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back to berry land!!!!!
    08-18-11 12:05 AM
    Welcome back but don't have your hopes that high. Its faster than all of the other berrys but still not the "best" one as it still needs many upgrades, particularly how it renders the emails and some websites for that matter. Oh and yes you still see the loading icon when you're downloading something especially in App World. Its a shame cause I thought it would go away after updating the download speed upto 14mbps. Whereas the competions have upto 21mbps correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-11 12:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD