It doesn't happen a lot but i get random people adding me on BBM and i don't know how, I haven't put my PIN on facebook or any social network site, I've only given it to my friends so I don't know how they get it, i've accepted some to ask who they are but then they never respond and just delete me.
    10-08-12 01:09 PM
    Did you purchase a used device? Perhaps these random people had the PIN from the previous owner.
    10-08-12 01:14 PM
    No my device is new
    10-08-12 01:24 PM
    It's possible that your PIN is very similar to one that was posted somewhere, and these people are typing one digit wrong and sending you the PIN request by mistake.

It isn't that different from getting a phone call or a text message from someone who enters the wrong number.
    10-08-12 01:30 PM
    It's possible that your PIN is very similar to one that was posted somewhere, and these people are typing one digit wrong and sending you the PIN request by mistake.

It isn't that different from getting a phone call or a text message from someone who enters the wrong number.
    alright thanks :P i was thinking that they may have typed it wrong
    10-08-12 01:57 PM
    alright thanks :P i was thinking that they may have typed it wrong
    If it's only an occasional thing, I'd say it was probably a typo.

If it's happening a lot, I'd suggest asking your friends if they gave anyone your PIN or if they posted it somewhere.
    angry.birds likes this.
    10-08-12 02:01 PM
    What is a BBM? Seriously it's been a long time since any of my friend messaged me through that.
    Seems like everyone moved onto other phones.
    10-08-12 11:43 PM
    What is a BBM? Seriously it's been a long time since any of my friend messaged me through that.
    Seems like everyone moved onto other phones.
    Best messaging platform ever troll!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-09-12 12:16 AM
    Maybe someone posted a "PIN for a good time" in a bathroom stall somewhere?!?!
    10-09-12 01:39 AM
    I get the same, have a second hand phone and I'm always getting randoms adding me. I accept, see what their about and then usually bin them off after a few days. They never message me directly, and are usually attempting to come across 'gangster'.
    10-09-12 07:44 AM
    Ive been recently getting some of these random adds from spammers in Africa asking me to send them 'mature' pics. *ahem* ofcourse i have mastered the menu close and delete function quite quickly from these unwanted bbm spam. I didnt post my pin anywhere they just guess pins. This might not be what happened to u but its what happned to me and a few others i know.
    deezy87 likes this.
    10-09-12 03:03 PM
    Ive been recently getting some of these random adds from spammers in Africa asking me to send them 'mature' pics. *ahem* ofcourse i have mastered the menu close and delete function quite quickly from these unwanted bbm spam. I didnt post my pin anywhere they just guess pins. This might not be what happened to u but its what happned to me and a few others i know.
    I used to get those now I just add em to see it it might be someone I know, or had known in the past. If not I delete them, if they come across as immature as far as pics and stuff, their loss lol.

I have a picture of a rooster if some of the people ask for a pic of my LOL
    Barljo likes this.
    10-09-12 03:13 PM
    yeah nothing to worry about, its happened to me several times, can even be entertaining... in my case it must have been a typo on their part as they never try to contact me. I wonder how many combinations are possible with the current BB pin format. I'm too lazy to figure it out
    10-10-12 04:51 PM