- CrackBerry User
- 45 Posts
Questions: Responding to a meeting
I require help with a unique request I received from one of my clients when accepting meeting request.
Currently, I know of thefollowing proceedure to respond to a meeting invitation: Respond to a meeting invitation - BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930 Smartphones - User Guide - BlackBerry Bold Series - 7.0
My client basically wants to avoid all the steps listed in the user guide. What he would like is simply select the meeting, from the Messages app, and it pops up the accept/reject options right away.
Is that possible? It "seems" he used to perfom it with a Bold 9700 at the time but not 100% sure i have ever seen that.
Model BlackBerry is 9900 with OS 7.1. It is configured with a BES account.
- 11-22-12, 07:13 PM #2
I don't understand. Once the invite is open all your boss has to do is press the BB (Menu) key and choose whatever s/he wants. Your boss wants to save one button press?Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum...
Z10 (v10.2.x.xxx Rogers), Playbook (v184.108.40.2064) | Rooted SGS IV
- By Bash_Man in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-12, 06:16 PM
- By twinbopilot in forum Business UsersReplies: 5Last Post: 06-07-09, 06:34 AM
- By hawkdaddy in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 05-30-08, 09:34 AM
- By leoberry in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 02-12-08, 02:45 PM
- By BMWQueen in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-07, 12:01 PM