So I was looking through the forums and I'm curious, I'm definitely getting this phone so I was just wondering, will there be a charging dock? From what the pictures I don't see any charging contacts. I love using the dock for my 9780. also are the answer bb back and hangup buttons all one piece like the torch or individual?
    05-15-11 12:10 AM
    So I was looking through the forums and I'm curious, I'm definitely getting this phone so I was just wondering, will there be a charging dock? From what the pictures I don't see any charging contacts. I love using the dock for my 9780. also are the answer bb back and hangup buttons all one piece like the torch or individual?
    There are charging contacts, but they are so small (like a pin hole) you don't notice it. Yes, it is most likely that RIM will have a charging dock for sure. If you look closely at some of the pictures of 9900 you can see the small pin hole looking things on both sides on the bottom of the device. At least that's what I read.
    05-15-11 12:23 AM
    Kevin pointed them out in his hands-on review from BB World.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-11 01:35 AM
    The whole outter bezel is made of metal and serves as the charging contact, so when you touch it while charging, it will electrocute you to death and you will die of internal bleeding and heart attack with possible brain damage.

05-15-11 03:19 AM
    The whole outter bezel is made of metal and serves as the charging contact, so when you touch it while charging, it will electrocute you to death and you will die of internal bleeding and heart attack with possible brain damage.

Lmfao, it wouldn't surpise me if you where right lol

05-15-11 03:30 AM

This is so stupid. That will only happen if you hold it wrong.
    05-15-11 10:54 AM
    This is so stupid. That will only happen if you hold it wrong.
    Just don't hold it that way!

05-15-11 08:47 PM
    In video and pics the buttons looks exactly like Torch buttons. I really wonder why RIM is not providing buttons like 97xx series which looks and feels great. Is there any dust issues which RIM wants to prevent with these kind of buttons ? Maybe...

05-16-11 08:55 AM
    Just Buy the device when it gets out, if u dont like it.. Swap it and to the dock question, guaranteed there will be a dock.
    05-16-11 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD