Hey guys, is it ok if you typed fast on keyboard or not ?
    Cuz I just wanna know if the keyboard is durable and resisted from issues
    And thnnx
    02-01-13 10:03 PM
    I have never typed faster or harder before on my 9900
    02-01-13 10:16 PM
    i type fast. Doesnt mean i type accurately, but yeah its pretty dang durable
    02-01-13 10:24 PM
    I play with an app from time to time called "King Typist" which has measured my speed from 60-70wpm on my 'Berry. Furthermore, I've even published a hardbound book written entirely from my 'Berry. Take my word for it; the keyboard is ultra-durable. Just don't hit it with a hammer, spill coffee on it, or light it on fire and it'll likely serve you until you get something else. Typing real fast on a BB doesn't require you to push hard enough to damage it.
    02-02-13 10:31 AM
    I play with an app from time to time called "King Typist" which has measured my speed from 60-70wpm on my 'Berry. Furthermore, I've even published a hardbound book written entirely from my 'Berry. Take my word for it; the keyboard is ultra-durable. Just don't hit it with a hammer, spill coffee on it, or light it on fire and it'll likely serve you until you get something else. Typing real fast on a BB doesn't require you to push hard enough to damage it.

Aha. Thnnx man for telling me that. I appreciate it
    02-02-13 02:32 PM
    faster than anyone else on any other phone that I know
    02-03-13 09:37 AM
    Due to the nature of my job, I send and receive a sh!t load of emails...durable as ever! I also add typing subs to help the cause in case I need to type out a lengthy email. You don't have to worry about it effing up on you, it's a pretty darn good keyboard as well, like BitPusher2600 said!
    02-03-13 11:14 PM
    Main reasons I use my phone are for emails, bbm's and texts. All my facebook stuff goes through email (I don't use the app) so I can add speedy responses.

With that said 90% of what I do on this phone is keyboard related.

I have had the phone for a year and 2 days and not an issue.

Sent from my game boy color
    02-04-13 12:47 AM
    I beat it up on the keyboard. And its been almost a year and it still lasts. Still got my paint and all
    02-04-13 02:29 AM