Hey everyone, sorry if this is a stupid newbie question but i got a rogers 9780 right now on AT&T, i ordered a 9900 from rogers and it should be coming shortly, my question is do i have to call AT&T to give them my IMEI number to the 9900 or it shouldnt matter since i already have a blackberry data plan? Thank you!
    08-17-11 12:36 PM
    As long as it is unlocked, all you gotta do is pop in the sim card. In the email setup, validate your email addresses and off you go.
    08-17-11 12:40 PM
    Won't matter. Slip in your AT&T SIM card into the 9900, and you're done. You may need to go to the AT&T BIS site, login, and re-send service books though.

I had a Rogers 9780 on AT&T up until this past Monday, took me 5 minutes to setup when I got it.
    08-17-11 12:41 PM
    Thank you!
    08-17-11 12:59 PM
    Make sure you register it on the network in options-device-advanced-host routing table ... then it will work with ease ...
    08-17-11 01:03 PM
    Won't matter. Slip in your AT&T SIM card into the 9900, and you're done. You may need to go to the AT&T BIS site, login, and re-send service books though.

I had a Rogers 9780 on AT&T up until this past Monday, took me 5 minutes to setup when I got it.
    so i contacted att and upated my emei with them. i am trying to log into att bis site but it both when i go to it on my laptop and 9900 it says i need to go to it on my device and cant use an html browser..

whats the deal here?
    09-21-11 09:54 AM
    so i contacted att and upated my emei with them. i am trying to log into att bis site but it both when i go to it on my laptop and 9900 it says i need to go to it on my device and cant use an html browser..

whats the deal here?
    Find the "Setup" icon on your device and use the Email Accounts option within to configure. RIM is phasing out the BIS web sites...
    09-21-11 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD