So I got my Bold 9930 and activated it, then I installed pretty much all the apps and games that are on it now. Then I realized I forgot to put in my memory card, so I did. Now would the apps have transferred onto the SD card? If they have not, how can I do so? I think they might've since it shows that the internal memory is 99% free and the memory card has a dent in it. This was the memory card I used with my Tour so all of that spaced used could still be from that phone. Either way, I would just prefer to fill up the card before the internal memory.
    08-11-12 10:03 PM
    So I got my Bold 9930 and activated it, then I installed pretty much all the apps and games that are on it now. Then I realized I forgot to put in my memory card, so I did. Now would the apps have transferred onto the SD card? If they have not, how can I do so? I think they might've since it shows that the internal memory is 99% free and the memory card has a dent in it. This was the memory card I used with my Tour so all of that spaced used could still be from that phone. Either way, I would just prefer to fill up the card before the internal memory.
    you cant move them to sd card, apps are stored on phones memory by default.
    08-11-12 10:30 PM
    To add to the above, the executable must be in the main device memory. So, as posted above, apps cannot be installed on the media card. But apps can store data on the media card, and I'm generally aware that there are apps (games for example, with a lot of graphics and so forth) that will install and then later download data to the media card after installation.

Just FYSA.
    08-11-12 11:02 PM
    Java based OS
    08-11-12 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD