Hey there. I apologize if this question has already been asked, I wasn't able to find it anywhere and would just appreciate some help. Sprint just introduced this phone last week so their knowledge of this phone is limited. I am having just one issue with this phone. I will receive a text message and it will not let me scroll back in the thread/conversation unless I click out and go to the homescreen and go back to the message.I talked to my people at sprint and they think its a software problem that should be resolved with some updates that will be developed in the future. I just wanted to check with anyone else and see if you had the same issue and if so what you did to fix it. I have already pulled the battery and we have tried doing a hard reset on my phone. Besides that one glitch, I love love this phone. Thanks!
    09-02-11 04:28 PM
    do a full wipe with crackulity or bbsak and and install the the os back again. it should fix any of the problems you might have. make sure some of the apps you carry over doesnt conflict with the new os 7. i know its new and it needs time to be ported over.
    09-02-11 04:54 PM
    Hmm are those blackberry trusted apps? Do I find them in the blackberry store. Just wondering if you could maybe give me step by step directions so I don't mess anything up. Thanks. I really really appreciate it!
    09-02-11 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD