I'm always concerned about battery life because I like to browse the web and I have an android so you know how that goes.

Crazy idea. Do you think its possible to stick a 9000 battery into a 9900? Or is that just physically impossible?
    06-30-11 02:54 PM
    I'm always concerned about battery life because I like to browse the web and I have an android so you know how that goes.

Crazy idea. Do you think its possible to stick a 9000 battery into a 9900? Or is that just physically impossible?
    Not possible. The battery in the 9900 is a new design. Much thinner.
    06-30-11 02:58 PM
    im sure larger capacity batteries will pop up soon after release. my htc has a 1200mah battery and they sell aftermarket 1500mah ones thats like 22% larger, but fits the phone perfectly
    06-30-11 03:48 PM
    No. Totally different.

I plan on getting an extended battery, although the 9900 seems to be harder to do it for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-11 03:54 PM
    Yea, I'm with everyone on buying extended batteries and extras.
    06-30-11 04:05 PM

The 9900 has much better battery life than any Android or is about equal to the Galaxy 2.

Blackberry is not going to let the average user get close to running out of power on a good day.

It would be nice if the accessories were available at the same time the device is introduced! It is not like the 9900 delivery date caught them by surprise!
    Last edited by greggebhardt; 07-01-11 at 06:34 AM.
    07-01-11 06:30 AM
    alright thanks guys. i'm the kind of person who likes to make absolutely sure that i have enough battery so do you think they'll definitely come out with a bigger battery for the 9900 that u can buy?
    07-01-11 07:45 AM
    Some one will not sure if it will be Blackberry.

Give the stock one a chance, it works great
    07-01-11 07:54 AM

Not possible. Ill give you an idea though, for my 9650 I bought two spare batteries off of Amazon for a whopping $3

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-11 11:02 PM
    Some one will not sure if it will be Blackberry.

Give the stock one a chance, it works great
    Before you worry about an extended battery then there is also the option of a second normal battery which would have the advantage of not making the device bulkier when you didn't need it with you, while doubling battery life when you did which you certainly wouldn't get from a typical extended battery.
    07-02-11 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD