Hi everyone,

I have(had by Wednesday) and iphone4 with Verizon and I'm on a 2 year contract with them. I bought the 9930 Sunday night for full retail because I want to swap out my iphone4. I noticed on my online receipt it said "month to month" under contract renewal. Is this normal? I thought that buying the phone at full retail it was under no contract of any sort?
    08-15-11 11:12 PM
    month to month means just that
    08-15-11 11:14 PM
    Month to month means that for the Bold 9930, if you wanted to start using VZW service with the device, you'd just go into a Verizon store and start a new plan. With no contract.
    You're still on your current contract with VZW for your iPhone 4. If you esn swap to the 9930, you're still in contract.
    08-15-11 11:14 PM
    Month to month means that for the Bold 9930, if you wanted to start using VZW service with the device, you'd just go into a Verizon store and start a new plan. With no contract.
    You're still on your current contract with VZW for your iPhone 4. If you esn swap to the 9930, you're still in contract.
    Right those were my intentions. To buy the phone and switch devices so that i would have the same number and stay in contract. Not to start a new month to month plan.
    08-15-11 11:20 PM
    Right those were my intentions. To buy the phone and switch devices so that i would have the same number and stay in contract. Not to start a new month to month plan.
    And that's what you did. Month to month means no contract.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 11:32 PM
    Was wondering the same thing, I have the exact same situation. Thanks for the info.
    08-15-11 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD