I have 9900 OS .1033 (but I had these problems on previous versions)

1. I cannot start BlackBerry Device Analyzer, I go to Options and hold Alt+BBDA and nothing happens. I have program installed (I can see it in application managment), but it just won't work. I remember that when I bought the phone (I took it second-hand) I started BBDA and it DID work, but somehow, now it won't start. I don't have BES, just BIS, no IT Policy or anything like that. I did phone wipe before installing this OS and it still won't work as it didn't work with previous version of OS .923.

2. When I scroll apps in AppWorld, it loads first 25+ apps, but when i reach bottom, it loads another 25 (as it should) but it throws me back at top of app list, so I have to scroll again trough first 25 to reach second 25 apps, and that repeats every time it loads new apps on list. I have BBAppWorld version 4.3.0.32. You can imagine how annoying this gets when I have like 75 apps loaded, and I reach end of list, when loads another 25 (total of 100) and throws me back at start, and than I have to scroll trough previously viewed 75 apps to see latest loaded 25 apps.

3. This one is not so important, but my phone doesn't start when I insert battery, I must start it manualy.

Following someones advice I did reset to factory settings but it didn't help with anything.
    08-16-13 08:16 AM
    I'm working on getting you an answer.
    Marko M1 likes this.
    08-16-13 03:07 PM
    I would REALLY appriciate any help with any of this problems
    Just add-on, when i go
    Options>Security>Security Status Information i see:
    Services
    BBFS1 [GTALKEU1] (AES)
    I don't know if it has anything to do with this, but just in case...
    And also, when I go to Application Managment, icon of BBDA is question mark (question mark in some sorta of monitor) if you understand me.
    Please, if you need any more info, I will provide whatever, just to solve this agony!
    08-16-13 03:15 PM
    Should I try to manualy (with BBSAK) remove BBDA and to connect it to BBDesktop to try reinstalling it?
    08-16-13 03:22 PM
    I had trouble with Device Analyzer working after a new OS install as well. As with you it showed as being there but wouldn't come up. I ended up installing the app again after the OS install and it worked fine then.

As far as BlackBerry World goes, mine does that as well. I've asked a couple of others and they have the same issue so I'm guessing that's just a bug with this version.

For both your question 1 and 3 when you installed the OS after wiping the phone, did you reinstall the settings you had backed up? Old setting are known to effect the new OS's ability to function properly.
    BigBadWulf and pkcable like this.
    08-16-13 03:27 PM
    I did restore all my settings after OS update. Is there a way to reinstall Device Analyzer without whole OS reinstallation?
    08-16-13 03:34 PM
    Yes, you can install BBDA separately from the OS. I would just reinstall it using BBSAK. There's no need to delete it first.
    08-16-13 03:45 PM
    You can find the CODs for it in the OS java folder. I have them separated from it on my computer, but unfortunately I not near it and won't be for a few more days.
    08-16-13 03:48 PM
    I've found 4 *.cod files connected to device analyzer, used BBSAK to remove them. Device restarted. Than I found all four of them in OS folder and installed them, but it didn't work, I got 4 "apps", one for every cod file I installed.
    08-16-13 05:11 PM
    I used BBSAK to remove all 4 cod files related to device analyzer, than connected my device to BB Desktop Software, it detected automaticaly that BBDA is missing and that it needs to be installed. I clicked Apply, and it DID install them, i can see program in Application Managment, but still there is question mark icon for program, and it won't start...
    08-16-13 05:35 PM
    Solved! Well, at least 1 problem, one with Device Analyzer I used this link http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24802104/OTA...20Analyzer.jad to do OTA installation of newer version of BBDA, and now it works, it's not hidden anymore so no more Alt+BBDA typing. Now, just to solve things with BlackBerry World and the 3rd problem (not much of a problem, more annoyance).
    08-16-13 05:49 PM
    Glad you got the BBDA working. Get BlackBerry World issue will only get resolved by BlackBerry. But I don't see that happening for the legacy devices because they are focusing on BB10 devices.

I know it would be a pain but as far as the 3th issue you are having I'd try loading the OS without reinstalling the old settings.
    08-16-13 07:51 PM
    I've tried loading OS clean, also tried loader.exe /restoretofactory settings (i don't remember exact command) but it just won't work. That's smallest of my problems. The one with BBWorld is killing me. How come that's happening only on my phone? How come anyone of you guys with 9900 don't have such problem...
    08-16-13 08:03 PM
    Beware , you just installed a very old version of BBDA ( 1.0.0.47 ), the actual version is 1.1.0.55 !
    08-17-13 08:19 AM
    No, my version of BBDA is 1.0.0.79, but now my Battery Saver option is missing...
    08-17-13 08:26 AM
    I know this is old thread, but just now I reinstalled my OS with Wipe, and I did not restore any of my old settings, but yet again Device Analyzer that came with OS 1.1.0.55 is NOT working again.
    Can somebody send me his .cod files of working BBDA so I can try and replace mine with working ones.
    09-19-13 09:16 AM
    The latest version of the BBDA which can display is the 1.1.0.47 gotten from 7.1.0.1066 . So strange , from 1033 to 1121 , the versions which the ever rom provide are all the 1.1.0.55 , but only the 1066 provide the version of 47 . IT can't be used because 1.1.0.55 dosen't have the cod "net_rim_bb_device_analyzer" but only have "net_rim_bb_device_analyzer_lib" "net_rim_bb_device_analyzer_ui" and "net_rim_bb_device_analyzer_en(and any other language)" , so it's not a complete group of cods , so it can't display in the options . I think it was designedintentionally by RIM . Do you understand ?
    11-06-14 03:55 PM
    I don't wan to open another topic, but I have this problem:
    1. I use Gmail on BB 9900 with BIS activated.
    2. Same e-mails arrive from another server(online store) to my Gmail adresse
    3. All email from that store have 1-5 hours delay to be deliverd on gmail email, and all are opened.

If I put another email provider, Yahoo! for eg, emails are delivery instant to phone and unread.

Problems are between that online store server and Gmail?

Thanks!
    11-13-14 07:22 AM