Hey guys, im from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and i bought a blackberry 9900. I think the device is good but i have some doubts thats annoying me, i hope you can help:

1- In the battery compartment, the base of the battery connectors are kind crooked, bent, i dont know. And when i squeeze the connector to put the battery they make a strange noise, like an old door that needs lub oil. Is that normal? This can compromise the battery and the device?

2- I scratched the plate at the bottom of the phone. This can affect the perform of the charger pod?

3- Since i upload the OS to 7.0 2435, my battery is discharging faster than before the upgrade. Everybody is having this problem? There is any solution?

4- The "W" "E" and "R" keys are making a strange noise when i click them, different than the other keys (they're side by side if you go check). My keyboard maybe broken inside?

5- The light is bleeding between the USB port and headphone port. I notice that a lot of people here is complaining about that here, but my only fear is that brazilian moisture breaks the screen. What your opinion about that?

I am attaching photos for you to see some of my doubts.
    Thank you very much for the attention and sorry for any possible grammatical mistake!
    01-30-12 03:32 PM
    hi the connectors on my 9900 are a bit bent but i've not noticed any problem with that. I think the bottom section where the contacts are is plastic so shouldnt affect the charging of the phone and i do have a bit of light bleeding through near the usb but its so slight its not a problem for me. Overall the phone is fantastic
    01-30-12 03:44 PM
    If the device is new, take it back and get a new one.

These are premium products and shouldn't have any of these problems.
    01-30-12 04:01 PM
    Take it back and get a new one. As far as the battery draining quickly this is normal when you have a new OS installed, make sure for a week or so you take the battery out for 30 seconds every day, and your battery life should improve.
    01-30-12 04:07 PM
    If the device is new, take it back and get a new one.

These are premium products and shouldn't have any of these problems.
    i think that way too, but im afraid that i exchange for another with more serious problems. its not the first time i exchange and this one that i pic now seems to me to be the one with fewer problems..
    01-30-12 04:38 PM
    Wow, I would keep returning them till they get it right. Light bleed will eventually turn into dust contamination. Get another! Your carrier will eventually get tired of you and give you the best they have. Best of luck.
    01-30-12 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD